Keeping the track of market development, we are able to manufacture, export and supply a broad assortment of PP Lined Pipes. These pipes are precisely manufactured in our modern manufacturing unit with the aid of latest machinery and excellent quality polypropylene under the supervision of our dexterous team of professionals. Offered pipes are mainly used in pharmaceutical, chemical and other allied industries for chemical or fluid flow. Provided pipes are used where metal pipes do not last longer due to acidic fluids and plastic pipes can not be used due to high temperature and mechanical stress. Moreover, our clients can easily get these PP Lined Pipes in different specifications and at market leading prices.
- These PP lined Pipes are better substitute for MS Rubber Lined Piping. PP Lined Piping has many advantages over MSRL Piping.
- Steel Pipe: ASTM A-106 Gr. B or IS 1239 class medium.
- Lining : HDPE / PP / PTFE
- Size : DN 25 ( 1 Inch ) to DN 250 ( 10 Inch )
- Lengths : min. 100 mm to max. 3000 mm
- Flanges : ASTM A 105 / IS 2062 In Compliance with ANSI B16.5 class 150 lbs One end loose and other end fix flange.